At Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, the health of 15 girl students deteriorated after having dinner at around 8 pm on Wednesday. All the girl students who were victims of food poisoning were admitted to Muradnagar CHC.
The incident happened on Wednesday. Adjacent to Delhi is the Kasturba Gandhi Residential School located in Muradnagar in Ghaziabad. A total of 105 girl students study here. On Wednesday, 64 girl students were present in the residential premises of the school. According to the information, everyone ate dinner at night. After having dinner, the health of many girl students suddenly deteriorated. Everyone complained of severe abdominal pain along with vomiting and diarrhoea. Seeing the condition of the girl students, there was a stir in the school management. The school staff and staff admitted everyone to Muradnagar CHC.
DM RK Singh first went to the Joint District Hospital on the information of food poisoning. Here the school reached the school after taking information from the girls. CMO Dr. Bhatosh Shankhdhar informed that food samples have been taken from the hostel kitchen. The condition of the girl students is improving after the treatment. He will be discharged soon.
The girl students said that the RO machine has been lying defective for seven days. Because of this, she is drinking water from the hand pump. This water is not clean. Despite complaints, neither RO was repaired nor bottled water was arranged. The taste of hand pump water is also bad. On this, Basic Education Officer Vinod Chandra says that till the time the RO machine is fixed, instructions have been given to order bottled water in the school.