Bigg Boss 15: The biggest and the most controversial celebrity reality show Bigg Boss has just completed its 14th season and Rubina Dilaik won the finale trophy. While everyone is missing their daily dose of drama and entertainment, the makers of Bigg Boss have announced the 15th season of this popular show. In the season grand finale of Bigg Boss 14, Salman Khan announced the upcoming season and revealed that the upcoming season will again welcome the commoners in the house.
While the last time Bigg Boss welcomed the common people were in season 10 where Manveer Gurjar who also was a commoner won the show. Seems like makers have something more interesting cooking for its upcoming season.
While the 15th season is said to begin in September or October, auditions to enter the Bigg Boss 15 house have already started. And if you desire to enter the most controversial and popular show then here is the guide for you on how you can give your audition.
Bigg Boss 15 Online Registrations Process
- Go to the Play Store/ App Store and download the Voot App.
- You can also log in through the webpage ‘www.voot.com’ to register yourself.
- Login or Sign with your registered email ID or Facebook page.
- Only Voot Select Members can fill the form for the audition so just take the premium plan of Voot while selecting any suitable plan.
- Once you login into the app and have excess to the Voot Select you will see the audition page for Bigg Boss 15 live on the Voot App.
- It is clearly stated that only Indian Nationals above the age of 18 can audition for the Bigg Boss 15.
- Open the form and fill in all the details including your name, contact number and email id in the given online form.
- Be careful with all the details as it should be authentic since the team of Bigg Boss will contact you through these details.
- Following up on the registration form, you would also have to record an auction video while showing your own entertaining style.
- The audition video should be within the time limit i.e less than 5 mins and the size of the video file should not exceed 50 MB. The file should be in avi, mov, mp4 or any other regular video formats.
- Make sure that your face is clearly visible in the video and try to record in a good light. Also, the video shouldn’t have any background music so try to record your entertaining video while giving your best.
- As per the rules, till the time of the auditions, you are not allowed to appear in any other programmes, reality show or serials.
- The registration process is completely free and asks for no fee for the form. Makers have also cautioned everyone to not fall for any agent or representatives who are asking money for the auditions.
- After the first process of the auditions, makers will select the best audition videos and will move forward to the next step.
- In the next step of the auditions, the shortlisted videos will be put up for voting on the Voot Select app. The video which will get the maximum votes will enter the next round of Bigg Boss 15 auditions.
Bigg Boss 15 Audition Date
The audition process is live on Voot Select from 22nd February to 30th March
If you are crazy about the show and have that entertainment factor in you, then head into the audition process and try your luck. Who knows you may end up in the upcoming season of the most popular reality show Bigg Boss 15.
View this post on Instagram
Bigg Boss Season 15
For the unversed, Bigg Boss show is produced by Endemol Shine India and is an adaptation of the popular Dutch reality Big Brother which was launched in India in the year 2006. Apart from being the most entertaining and drama-packed celebrity reality show, Bigg Boss house tests the psychological survival capabilities of a person who is confined and isolated from the outside world in a house with some other contestants.